Monday, February 17, 2014

Counting Sheep


Counting sheep to go to sleep. This was one of my first designs in the Amelia Harper Collection, creating  a Z.Z.Z. pattern in the background of heart shaped faced lambs. My thought was its a way to encourage sweet dreams for the little ones in a fun style appropriate for girls or boys.

This print comes in four colorways: orange, turquoise, mint and coral. Each color also comes in 3 different scales so it works for different types and sizes of projects.  I hope you enjoy these pictures of Emily modeling the lounge pants. She told her Grandma that she liked these the best.  A special thanks to Melissa at The Linden Tree for making these out of my fabric.  She also helped me sew the blanket back with the softest fabric I've ever felt. Her shop has many colors of the Cuddle.

Here are some more pics of our project. Again, the Lambzie fabric can be purchased from Modern Yardage at this link. I hope you will try some out on your next project.

Medium scale turquoise Lambzie from the Skye color way on the front.

Super soft Cuddle fabric on the back.



No comments:

Post a Comment