Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who's Who in American Arts & Crafts


For those of you who want to know more about the American Arts & Crafts Movement, I highly recommend attending a presentation by Kent Gebhard at Gabberts furniture store this Saturday, October 30th, 1pm-2pm. I heard it presented to the Twin Cities Bungalow Club last Spring and learned so much about how the movement developed and how the designers influenced each other. It's at the Galleria in Edina, MN and free. You can oooh and aaaah over Gabberts' Stickley furniture and rugs afterwards. Reservations are requested so here's the link if you're interested.
http://www.gabberts.com/Online/Home/Store/Event_Listing


My blog could use a visual so here's a pic of my bittersweet I picked yesterday on the fence. It's lovely. I hope to use it for drawing a new design soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment