Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Personalized Baby Blankets


Cash James loves his new blanket. I designed the fabric for Modern Yardage so that it can be customized for any child's name. Of course, I wanted to create one for my great nephew Cash in the turquoise and a coral colored version for his cousin, my great niece Madelyn Rose.
Melissa at The Linden Tree helped me select the soft, fuzzy Cuddle fabric for the back of the blanket and sew it together in her shop. I am so grateful to have her help to bring these fun sewing projects to life.   They offer sewing classes to help you sew, too.

Do you know a child who would love a blanket with their name on it?  All you do is submit the name with your order at Modern Yardage and it will be placed in the blanket pattern. It is available in two different print scales, too. The scale shown here is large.
To order the turquoise fabric click here
To order the coral colored fabric click here.








No comments:

Post a Comment